Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Panoramics of Zwolle

So, I figured I should add some pictures from Zwolle. So here they are. I honestly haven't taken a whole lot unfortunately. I figured I'd have 4 months anyway.
This is Zwolle from the top of the Peperbus. The Peperbus is a tower (kind of like the clock tower on the Dom in DeLier). It took ages to climb and it was very clutrophobic going up (and down). But, it was definitely worth the sore legs for the view we got.




Zwolle is surrounded by canals and such. These are some of the boats in the canal. They still work today (meaning these boats are used for carrying produce and such).






See the building with the purple and yellow flags on the roof - that's my school - the Gereformeerde Hogeschool. They say it's small (and it isn't really all that big), but I'm pretty sure it's bigger than Redeemer.


That's all for now. Maybe I'll add a few more later. But at the moment I'm going to bed.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Olga:
Nice to see the pics where you are.
I couldn't see the purple flags. It's late so I'll look again tomorrow when I'm not as tired!
Hope you're settling in to your new surroundings.

Olga said...

if you click on the pic and enlarge it you should be able to see the flags (they're on top of a building and blowing towards the camera)