Monday, January 7, 2008

Beginnings

So... in two days time I'm heading off to the Netherlands for the semester. I'm quite looking forward to it and hope it'll be a wonderful experience. My roomate from this past semester convinced me it would be a great idea to post the goings on in my life over the next few months on a blog. So here I begin, hoping that I'll be able to keep this up. I can't say I'm great at keeping in contact with people (I'm actually quite horrible at it), so we'll see how this goes.
'till next time.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Hey Olga! what are you doing in the Netherlands? Are you studying there or are you just visiting?

Maria said...

you bet your butt its a great idea. thanks very much. can't wait to read it!

Olga said...

Hey jen. I'm studying in the Netherlands this semester. So I'll be gone the whole semester. Should be fun.