Monday, February 4, 2008

Through the Streets of Delft

This past Saturday I, with 6 other SPICE students, went to Delft for the day. It was a lot of fun. I've been to Delft a few times (since it's not far from where my family lives), but now we went to museums and such in the city, which was neat since I'd never seen them before.

I don't really have a whole lot to write about it really, but I figured I'd share a few pictures.

View of the Oude Kerk in Delft


In a GIANT wooden shoe with Amanda and Jeanna



Chasing the pigeons - oh such fun!

Driving home - we were in the very back of the train - neat view

2 comments:

ANGE POOT said...

Fun pictures! It's cool that you could go to a place you've been to before and see new things.

Anonymous said...

Hi Olga
hope you liked the train ride.
who were the people in the shoe.
xoxo Marc Noordam xoxo