Tuesday, February 26, 2008

All things "Dutch"

This weekend I finally got to go to the beach. It was quite wonderful. As we were heading there I thought I should try to make a few more pictures that really look "Dutch", so I took some. It wasn't the nicest weather, but I hope you'll get the idea.


Greenhouses all along the dike - the "Glass City"


Pussywillows


It was really windy the day before - now there were lots of waves


Waves


Oma & Me


Walking through the dunes

Walking through the dunes


I tried (several times) to take a picture of this bird - but he kept flying away



On a bike ride with Oma Herbert - notice the water levels
Schipluiden

First tulips of the year

1 comment:

Maria said...

wow, those are some fantastic pictures olga. i really like the one's at the beach with the crashing waves and the dunes. looks like good times.